Thursday, May 1, 2014

you're beautiful...

you're cute,
you're adorable
you're sexy,
you're sweet,
you're lovely,
you're a diamond,
you're a star,
you're my sunshine,
you're great,
you're awesome,
you're an angel,
you're unique,
I think a time or two we've heard them all.
The sentiments of our family. Or a dear friend.
The person who we call our significant other.
A colleague. A teacher. A counselor.
But nothing resonates as deep as "beautiful".
To be called that is to be seen for more than the superficial.
To be seen wholly and for more than just a pretty face.
Hearing that word has been a deciding factor for me.
It has been my barometer of feeling known...

I look at my nieces who are graduating this year and I see unparalleled beauty.
In their giving spirit, in their purity of heart, their affectionate way.
Our family has always been close and strong, but it is truly our legacy that
is the most beautiful of life's miracles.

To Laura and Desiree... You have a world full of wonder and promise. A world
that is waiting to be unleashed, enjoyed, treasured, mastered. My wish for you is
that you continue to live. Enjoy tomorrow, have no regrets, learn and blossom.
And know that no matter what happens in life that might get you down,
you both are extremely and awe-strikingly "beautiful". In life and in love,
settle for nothing less!!

Titi Tata love you girls!!! (and remember I'm always here) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment