Sunday, January 1, 2012

one day..




Ok so I just watched a love story entitled one day. I don't know what it was about it but from the beginning it had me in its clutches. I think it was the perfect movie for me to see today on the first day of the year. The day of new beginnings, the day where the old washes away and the new springs forth. There's something refreshing about the seasons, something refreshing about friendships. Seasons of change and growth and becoming what we're meant to be.

All that I'll say about this movie is that it made me think of people who've come and gone. I've never believed it's a bad thing to let go of friendships. Sometimes I think that when two people don't see eye to eye, its ok. You've had good times, supported each other and the season has come and gone. Growth sometimes requires separation. Then there's people in your life you know with all your being were meant to be around a lifetime. Their roles change, become more distant or more potent, but their very presence fills your lungs with air. I'm so very very blessed to never have felt like I am short of breath! Thank you all for that gift.

I will never regret life because I know life has made me who I am. Someone I'm proud to be and someone who values the people in her life. The ones that see me, value me, and help make me. Happy New Years to all. I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment