Friday, July 9, 2010

It's just another day

It's just another day, I get up, walk the dog, take a bath, get dressed, eat breakfast, get in the car.

As I walk outside I hear the birds in song, smell the flowers in bloom, hear the children at play. Things that normally would pass my attention.

I walk into work, smile, laugh, pass the day away with a feeling of inner calm.

I get off work, stop by the store, run more errands, feel the sun warm the surface of my face as I walk down the street.

I get home, change into my p.j.s, grab some chai tea, relax into my comfy couch.

It's just another day, but it's not, because today was the day you came into the world..

It's just another day, but somehow it's not ordinary, because you make every thing brighter..

It's just another day...

1 comment: