Saturday, June 19, 2010

En * dor * phins

-noun


Endorphins… lol.. got to love the endorphins. Maybe it’s something about the word that thrills me. Maybe it’s the sensual, ris-kay thoughts that it arouses. There’s just something hypnotizing to me about living your life in pursuit of pleasure. Enjoying the highs, feeling as if the blood is running through your veins! Being bold enough to risk possible vulnerability, standing firm in what drives you toward satisfaction.

The dictionary's definition of an endorphin is a group of hormones that are released in the brain. When released, endorphins release a feel-good feeling. A feeling that increase the body's threshold for pain and give a chemical reaction similiar to morphine!

My definition:


1. A soft, savory kiss with my man.
2. Being wrapped up in the troughs of passion, candles lit, shadowy soft lighting
3. Walking around naked. Confident in my skin and celebrating my beauty (extra curves, rolls and all).
4. A nice big chunk of… smooth chocolat!
5. Deep, gut wrenching laughter.
6. Witnessing real love, a man and a woman making a commitment to battle all the ups and downs
7. Hitting the nail on the head when I pen my emotions. Writing is truly healing.
8. A nice intense work-out. Where I’m in the zone, experiencing a “runner’s high”.
9. Becoming a woman of integrity, a person who lives with her convictions, and can continue to learn from life, others, and her mistakes.
10. A hike taken in nature!

I think it's important to find your endorphins! Don't overlook or forget your pleasure, your sensualities, your opportunities for release!!

So tell me, whats your morphine? What are your endorphins??

No comments:

Post a Comment